Sunday, August 26, 2007

new site and new journal

arg, this sucks - okay, so i wanted a better journal but I didn't want to use blogger. fuck - it has "blog" right in the title. i fucking hate the word, "blog" and i'm not even sure why. blah
anyway, new journal (err, blog) or whatever! yay!

zoey is doing better - not sure what was going on with that...she's a goof ball. oh get this - i got an email from some nice girl - she told me what kind of dog zoey is (for those who don't know, we have no idea - all we know is "mutt") - well, apparently she's probably still a mutt but we think she has a lot of Australian Kelpie in her!  half the mystery is over! sort of!


check it out:
This is my dog, Zoey



This is NOT my dog - see the resemblence?

3 comments:

Amberley said...

So how is Zoey getting at frisbee???
lol
she seemed to be getting the hang of it on your video of it
well i really enjoy talking to you!
keep up all of the amazing videos

Charles Trippy said...

yeah she's a fucking badass now - she can catch it over two whole times!

maybe 3 is in the making?

Anonymous said...

I too hate the word blog. It just looks ugly and sounds dumb lol. Maybe it's its just me i don't know.

Zoey looks exactly like my aunts dog which is mixed as well. Not sure on what though sorry! Zoey is really cute and looks like a real playful pup ;)