Monday, August 27, 2007

what?


what's that image from you may ask?  well - they just posted episode 2 from the reality show the next internet millionaire (yes, smarty - i'm on it) - go check it out.  grab a beer, have one on me. not literally on me, moron. shesh

::insert winking emoticon::


oh yeah, LEAVE COMMENTS! shesh - i'm not doing this for fun - i'm doing it to whore out my personal emotions in order to gain popularity on the internet. DUH! 

oh and YES, i know - it's funny how i said what i said on the show - yet, i'm on here. fuck i suck!

6 comments:

Amberley said...

Well being your number 1 comment
let me just tell you that i watch your show lots!
you are really cool!
maybe if i am really lucky if i go to Tampa i will get to see you
that would be so cool!
keep up all of the good work
and everyone needs to watch you on www.nextinternetmillionaire.com
because you got the t-shirt!
and didn't get eliminated.

Anonymous said...

It's awesome that you are on that show. To me honestly, I hope you win! Good luck with it and everything else you decide to do.

Anonymous said...

dude it was awesome>< i was so excited when you got the hacker safe shirt i was like FUCK YEAH^^ hope you win dude

Unknown said...

i love you <3

Cynthia said...

Arg. I hate you. You now have me addicted to the Next Internet Millionaire.

I know that it is over already, but I am rooting for you to win (of course.)

I would say good luck.. but it is not really needed, now is it?

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU CHARLES TRIPPY!